SERIES BOYS (40) Christopher James N (20 years)



.




Christopher James N

Male
20 years old
Toronto, Ontario







Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Shoe size: 11
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White
Experience: Some Experience
Compensation: Any
Shoot nudes? Yes











Hey! My name is Christopher James Nevin. I'm 20 Years old and have not done much modeling. I'm usually behind the camera, because I'm first and for-mostly a designer. I'm interested in doing some modeling, so if your interested, just let me know! I'm always down for some fun ;)












I'm a designer, I'm a stylist, I'm pretty cool. Worthy of adding me as your friend of course.
Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com


































See some of my CJN work

Myspace: Click here



All info: MODEL MAHEM


.