SERIES BOYS (39) David Lee Crow (19 years)

.





DavidLeeCrow

Male
19 years old
Buckeye, Arizona
This is my-myspace



I'm not the monster, just his set of teeth.
I'm not the hungry sharks, but the calm shoreline of the beach.
I'm not your lover and I'm not your wet-dream
just an individual, existing somewhere;
in between.








Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 138 lbs
Shoe size: 12
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Shoulder Length
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment










I see modeling as much more than standing there and looking pretty, that's simply too shallow. I see it as human artwork, thus the human being the canvas and the photographer is the painter. Being an artist myself I firmly believe there is nothing more beautiful in the world than art so I'm all about helping create that. I'm very open minded to abstract and unique photos as well as all others, if you would like to work with me just send me a message, thanks!














































































My Artwork (Reality In A Blender)




"Life is a handful"


Facebook: Click here

Myspace: Click here

All info: MODEL MAHEM



.