Not Emo but closely related: JEFFREE STAR!!!!!


.



***** JEFFREE STAR!!!!! *****


"LIPGLOSS & LOLLIPOPS"






One of my Favourite persons at this moment!
I felt somehow I had to include this portfolio in my Blog!
Jeffree is enjoying such a world wide following!

Die hard number one fan Ryan Hilton created a Facebook Fan Group with tons of Exquisite Photographs! "I live for JEFFREE STAR"





Photo posted by: Shauna Kathleen Dillman




Jeffree Star is an American model, fashion designer, make-up artist, DJ, and singer-songwriter residing in the Los Angeles area.
He is an Internet celebrity known for his popularity on MySpace as well as his fashion line and from his transgressive, genderfuck and gender-bending appearance and persona while calling himself "Queen of the Internet" and "Queen of the Beautifuls".
Jeffree has leveraged his fame as an androgynous model and aesthetic talents to launch his own clothing line and forays into acting and DJing.
From: Wikipedia.





Picture posted by: Shauna Kathleen Dillman



Name Jeffree Star
Age November 15, 1986 (1986-11-15) (age 23)
From Orange County, California, United States
Music Electropop
Synthpop
Electronic Rock
Activities
Singer-songwriter
Make-up artist
fashion designer
model











Jeffree Star on MySpace

Jeffree Star Merchandise

Jeffree Star on FaceBook

Jeffree Star on Buzznet

Jeffree Star on Twitter 129,807 followers

Jeffree Star music on Purevolume

Jeffree Star on YouTube

Jeffree Star more pictures via Google

Jeffree Star Lyrics on LyricsMania










Jeffree's make-up artist career was started at age fifteen as an "under-age gender-bending club kid" wearing make-up, dying his hair in day-glo colors and cross dressing which in turn lead to receiving large amounts of attention from people both in and out of school.

His popularity came from wearing women's clothing and accessories in high school.

On weekends, he recounts using a "fake ID to attend Hollywood clubs dressed in mini dresses and nine inch high heels where celebrities would contract him for make-up work at their homes", or "hiring him as a model.

His weekend partying at clubs and the make-up advice he gave was the foundation to his modelling career!!






Excerpt from the song:
"Lipgloss & Lollipops"



......mmm , hot damn.


here I come.


tell me how you want it done.


at the mall , in the hall.


on your mama's bedroom wall.


you can choose ,

either way.


you will end up on the news.


(yeah, just like you want it right?)



Lip gloss and lollipop


Let's rock I wanna pop


Can't take your eyes off me


I'm all that you can see



Lip gloss and lollipop


I'll make your booty drop


Can't take your eyes off me


I'm everything you wanna be


____________








Daniel & Jeffree




Ryan & Jeffree
















"wow THREE years ago my first EP "Plastic Surgery Slumber Party" came out!!!
just wanted 2 say I Love u guys so much <3333"





.