Emo series boys (58) - Frank Wolf (17 years)

.



Location
Montreal, QC
Birthday
21 April 1993
About
This is the official facebook fanpage of Frank Wolf. Thanks to all of you for the amazing support!
Biography
Hi, my name is Frank Wolf. I will turn 18 on the 21st of April (I will be an adult...Scary!)
My first language is french, and i basically taught myself english and japanese. I will learn Spanish and Madarin soon.


I currently live in Montréal. I was born & lived here all my life.


Photography has always been such a big part of my life.. i've been taking my own photographs since i was about 15... They used to be mainly simple self-portraits and i'd post them online.. Over time some people started to follow my work and it went on from there. To be able to do what i love is all i could've asked for. And i'm ever so grateful about everybody's huge support!











































.