Memories (Dramatic Short Film)

.



I recently received an email from the director of this short film making me aware of the following:

"Hey there, I was wondering if you would want to share this short film I made featuring emo-type boys? 
They shared it on the MilkBoys blog and board. :-)"
-Harrison John Bahe-

It is actually one of the finest touching efforts I have seen in quite a while, even being a "low budget" film! So watch it please and decide for yourself or comment on it.



**A boy writes a letter to his best friend about the best memories they shared together.**

"I am so proud to be the maker of this film but the credit has to go to Dietrich Thiele for coming up with the idea. It's such an amazing feeling knowing that our film touched the hearts of thousands and I can't thank you all enough for your awesome comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"     NavajoJoeFilms













Ps: This video reminded me of an earlier post of my 2 friends: "Bloodworks"

.