Kristian (17 years)

.



KRISTIAN





Kristian is my name. You're welcome to call me Krissy. I was born and raised in the UK. I live in Bristol. It's pretty cool here. Not the best place honestly. I am single. I don't know if i'm ready for a relationship yet. :/ But i'd be happy to have some offers. ;) Well i'm pretty easy to get along with. Unless you're a total ass hole. Then i'll just be a straight up dick to you. :p I'm just your average 17 year old. I eat, sleep, go to college. I enjoy doing many things. I love doing my hair! haha. It's kinda an obsession of mine. As you can tell cause mine is always changing mine! I listen to music about 70% of my day. I listen to almost anything.






Location: Bristol, United Kingdom






"What makes me special is my inevitable sense at making people happy. 
I always know how to put a smile on someones face. 
I also have the ability to give the best advice at all the right times. 
I am special because I never let bad things bring me down. 
I am always happy, even through the hard times. 
I know how to be a good friend, and I am there when anyone needs it. 
If a friend needed anything, even the shirt off my back, I am there to give it to them. 
I am special because I am me. 
I do not try to be anyone else. 
I set my own rules, and I set my own style. 
I am special because I am Kristian."




















Photo: Sara Rouse















Photo: Sara Rouse






















Kristian on Facebook


.