"DAILY BOOTH" (3) CASIO CLARK (18 years)

.


CASIO CLARK






Name: Casio Clark

Age: 18 years old
Gender: male
From: Scotland

Mr.Dailybooth 2009 !
whay hey.
I'm Clark, and i'm a huge dork, and I love making people happy <3
if you ask me a question in a comment,
I'll try my damndest to reply :] x


This one is for you guys :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-574PjkfmN4



MEOOOOW! watch it plz , ma new vidja :] xxxxx

ERRO!

This is my new scarf i bought today because i was a cold motherfucker.



My mother is saying she'll give me in big trouble if I don't make a christmas list?.. surely the most backward situation yet.

but yes, i'm not sure what to get anyway..

myself and @lum are heading out to johnny's new house tonight, it's a nice big country place with fireplaces and what not, should be rather lovely :)

Also, i'm putting up two videos on youtube soon, one is way back when i was blonde and playing some classical guitar, and the other will be something else, i'm not sure what yet.

I'd like some suggestions! I feel like doing something either FOR or to do with Dailybooth.

I think Dailybooth should decide!

********************************

WHAT WOULD YOU LOVELY PEOPLE LIKE TO SEE OR HEAR ABOUT? ANY QUESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ANSWER?

*********************************

anything you'd like to hear my stance upon or anything about? I'll take a few ideas :) try and throw them up into a video! ask me something creative :P


xxxxxx <3












































































































































































Casio Clark



.