SERIES BOYS (31) - TYLER TORTURE (19 years)


.




"I think this is must be one of my better posts!" lol <3
Dirck

Tyler Gage


Male

19 years old
Knoxville, Tennessee

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 100 lbs
Shoe size: 8
Hair color: Black
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White
Shoot nudes? Yes














I+eat+boys


Ok, here's the thing about me modeling.
I love it, it's something I really enjoy and have fun with.
I'm not really one of those people who just show up and is like "ok, tell me what to do".
I will listen to what you have to say and everything but I also like to give my opinion on things and most of the time I think it's good to get and outside opinion, don't cha think?
But don't mistake that with me being pushy or anything because I'm not like that AT ALL. haha.
I'm really outgoing and love to have fun...who doesn't? lol.
I prefer to do more really random, weird, arty type shoots.
I really like dark stuff too.





haha.+taken+with+my+best+friends+iphone.+i+miss+it!+ha






wow,+i+love+my+eyeliner+haha Colbys Photography





up+close.











Colbys Photography





this+innocence+is+brilliant. Colbys Photography





that's+how+i+do.







tats Colbys Photography








strip+in+front+of+my+camera





nip+slip.+haha











mr.+elizabeth+bathory (SEE VIDEO)





it's+trendy





i'll+never+tell





eighteen Aglet Photography





tell+me,+will+love+be+there? Aglet Photography





take+it,+bitch!+haha Aglet Photography








i+love+my+boots Aglet Photography











hmmm





i+miss+my+best+friendddd,+karah

















haha,+i+love+my+walls






goonight & goodluck





tyler,+it's+art.-tila+tequila+once+told+me.+haha













bathtub 1





bathtub 2





bathtub 3







that's+my+ass





follow+me,+duh




Twitter Bio: I am nineteen, skinny, opinionated, queer, sensual, sarcastic, stoner, original, bipolar, tattooed, sinful, misunderstood, unusual, self-conscious, & immortal.


more photos!: flickr.com/photos/tylertorture/


Youtube: youtube.com/TheTylerTorture

Twitter.com/TylerTorture

Found at: Model Mahem

Aglet Photography


Colbys Photography





mr. elizabeth bathory.

haha. i was kinda disappointed in this video. audio owned by: UMG




Swimming pool scene: Video








If you'd like to know a little more about me you can always add me on myspace, I'm on there alot.

.