My Blog Is BAAAACK!

Wow, I didn't realize my blog had popped back up until a friend emailed me about it! I thought for sure G had sent it to the land of no return. I'm simply shocked! I had sent G a couple of emails about it and never heard back. I had assumed the god of copyrights had had a hand in it's demise.

As some of you might have figured out, I have been posting over at Forumophilia under the "JB Wannabe-Naughty Girls Not As Young As They Look!" thread. (I think that's what it's called.)

Wow...Just wow. I still can't believe this is back online.

I'll keep you all updated on what I plan to do. Odds are I'll keep posting stuff here while I post at Forumophilia. I won't be including any links to this site in the future, though. That's sort of against the rules over there.

It's good to be back. It sure is...