"END OF BLOG"

.


This wil be the (temporary) end of this blog for a variety of reasons:
1-I kinda ran out of modeling photographs. 2-Google is somehow hunting down any blog that has to do with the words: "boys". 3-I lost my "Home of cute teens" blog (for the second time in one year!) due to blogger. 3-I need to concentrate on "Emo Boys" as that was the main blog I set up last year. 4-I want to search for another host as to safeguard my blog(s). 5-It is getting Summer here and need a tan this year! (I was told that I looked like an "Eskimo" last year, while I live in "Sunny South Africa"!!! 6-I think I am getting "involved" (Wish me luck! <3) I will however post new posts as I find worthwhile pictures though! All the best and thank you all for the interest!
Dirck


































.