Emmanuel-Sebastian Morgan Overgreen (17 years)

.



.



Emmanuel-Sebastian Morgan Overgreen



Gender: Male
Age:     17
Hometown:Panevezys, Lithuania
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Well... I like, snakes, lizards, dinosaurs and all other reptiles...xD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I'm afraid of dark but I love night...xD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hmm... Well I LOVE to draw, but even more I LOVE to make music, 
even thought I'm planning to study graphic design.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Hmm... I really should mention that I'm extremelly lazy:D 
ofcorse also that I LOVE BILL KAULITZ.♥ hmm... What more?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I love my soulmate.
She is my life, my everything. 
She is my inspiration and my support.
 
 
 
 
 What eyes......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I don't know what more...xD ...xDDDD
 
 
 
Emmanuel-Sebastian Morgan Overgreen  on Facebook
 
 
 
 
 .